Soccer coaching program for U10 soccer players
U10 soccer practice program, is built on all the aspects of the U8 category. Direct kicks and Penalty kicks, Offenses that result in indirect and direct kicks and Sportsmanship. The kids must continue to grow and develop in all areas so they become complete soccer players.
- 1 on 1 soccer moves.
- The MSA Coach will teach the players how to beat a player on the dribble.
- Passing and receiving
- How to pass the soccer and trap the soccer ball.
- Soccer turns
- Teach the players how to use to create space and time.
- Ball control skills
- Teach the players how to control the soccer ball.
- Goalkeeper skills
- Add goalkeeper skills to your practices.
- Good shooting technique
Our program Teach players how to strike the soccer ball. These soccer skills will build over time. As the players get the basics down, the coach can add more skills to the players skill sets. This will also help the kids perform better tactically at the older age groups. This is often over looked when the coach dealing with youth players.